The world forms its view of Jesus by looking at Christians
How do we ‘do church’ in a postmodern and post-Christian world?
– In a easy-to-see, easy-to-understand, ‘come-and-join-me’ kind of way?
- Church as a production line of programs and people?
- Church too hard – too many rules of engagement, too many responsibilities?
- Does Christian maturity make you look and feel less and less alive?
- Why is there such a dividing wall between the insiders (Christians) and outsiders? Continue reading “Total Church: A Radical Reshaping around Gospel and Community” »